Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad.

Sarah Palin was in Harry Reid's hometown of Searchlight, NV over the weekend to mingle with other nitwits at a Tea Party rally. Simple Sarah hates health care reform, of course, and urged her fan club to stop drivers with Obama bumper stickers. You'll recall that a Nashville man was the victim of road rage last week when he was run off the road by a deranged SUV driver because he had an Obama-Biden sticker on his car.
Regardless, Simple Sarah apparently advocates roadside political debate:

It's like that old bumper sticker that says, "Government: If you think our problems are bad, wait until you see our solutions."
Or that bumper sticker you see on the next Subaru driving by, an Obama bumper sticker. You should stop the driver and say, "So how is that hopey, changey thing working out for you?"

Honey, I don't drive a Subaru, but my Honda Fit still sports an Obama bumper sticker. That "hopey, changey thing" is working out much better for me lately, thank you very much, and if one of your Tea Party touchholes runs me off the road because I have a sticker on my car, I hope the hospital that treats him after I run his ass over gives him the very best health care his insurance company thinks he's worth.

BeltwayBlips: vote it up!
allvoices

No comments: