Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is Gun Totin' A-Hole William Kostric Enjoying His 15 Minutes To Inflame?




I noticed a visitor to my blog today from forum.freestateproject.org. The visitor landed on my post about the gun nut at yesterday's Obama town hall meeting in New Hampshire.
When I clicked over to that site, I saw what may be comments by Kostric (under the name "Keyser Soce.") That name stood out because "Keyser Soce" also appears on his MySpace URL, and the poster writes, "I've gone viral," before posting numerous links to blogs--like this one--that posted video of his appearance with Chris Matthews yesterday. There are also comments referring to "sales and some public speaking experience."
BTW, "Keyser Soce" might be a misspelled homage to "Keyser Soze," the ruthless underworld character from The Usual Suspects.
The Free State Project bills itself as "an effort to recruit 20,000 liberty-loving people to move to New Hampshire."

(Cross-posted on Daily Kos.)

BeltwayBlips: vote it up!
allvoices

No comments: