Friday, January 14, 2011

But Chicks Dig Geminis!



Now they're really f*ckin' with my head. I happen to like my split personality...

From KTLA.com:

If you've been going through life thinking you are a Virgo, think again. An astronomer says that a shift in the Earth's alignment has changed zodiac dates and added a 13th sign. So Virgos, how do you feel about being Leos? Star signs were created by ancient Babylonians some 2,000 years ago by tracking where the sun was in the sky each month. However, the moon's gravitational pull has slowly moved the Earth in its axis, creating about a one-month bump in the stars' alignment, reports the Minneapolis Star Tribune. According to Parke Kunkle, a board member of the Minnesota Planetarium Society, the expected shift added a 13th Zodiac sign: Ophiuchus.

I gotta get a telescope.

allvoices

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I think this would also mean you would need to look at the positioning of the Earth in accordance to the year you were born too, right? I mean I could have still been a Scorpio because the Earth's positioning still had not moved to make me a Libra just yet.

The Most Confused Man in Show Business Today...