Friday, March 5, 2010

"Rumors Of My Sobriety Are Greatly Exaggerated."

The Rolling Stones are reissuing Exile on Main Street in May with 10 long-buried tracks included. Asked about plans for something, um, newer, Keith Richards said,
“There’s no definite plans, but I can’t see any of them stopping,” he says. “I wouldn’t be surprised if we did some recording later this year...I don’t know how the rest of them feel about roadwork at the moment...(m)aybe we’ll search for a different way for the Stones to go back on the road. Maybe not the football stadiums anymore. Maybe something different. You can’t go around there in lemon-yellow tights forever.”
As for those stories about last call? “Listen, the rumors of my sobriety are greatly exaggerated,” he says. “And we’ll leave it at that.”

allvoices

No comments: