Thursday, March 12, 2009

Look What I Found In My Inbox!


I have no idea who sent this to me, but I thought visitors here might be interested to see what the lunatic fringe looks like in writing:

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Just Email 
<mostlyemails@gmail.com> wrote:
Every time I get into an argument with your "pussy" liberals, I try to antagonize a physical conflict. Being that I am 320 lbs and 6ft 6", I usually am not succesful. But I am from time to time and have over 20+ beat downs to my name.
 
I also key every car I see with an Obama sticker, like you fuckwad pricks did to my Jeep when I had my "W" sticker on it. I have keyed more than 200+ plus cars.
 
I know......you'll forward this to the "authorities" to try and get me arrested, so maybe I'm lying.
 
Fact is....you're the pussy and I love doing what I do since so many of you are here in Seattle.
allvoices

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not in Seattle. I don't like pussy fuckwads - like you!