Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hasty, Tasteless Blogger Alert!


     JackRabbit Café's editorial board was AWOL (again) today, so this post's image passed muster.
     Not so at New York magazine.   

     From the AP:

     New York magazine's Daily Intel blog published and subsequently deleted a blog post focused on the First Lady's booty Tuesday afternoon.
     New York's Director of Public Relations, Lauren Starke, responded to an inquiry about the post with the following comment:
     "As you know, bloggers work in a hurry, and occasionally items go up that are not in the best taste. In this instance we decided the best solution was to take the post down."

     Gotta go--I'm in a hurry...
allvoices

2 comments:

Daniel Gauss said...

in all sincerity... there ain't nuthin' wrong with that booty. (and as a totally unrelated aside - I think- the word verification below is -and I'm serious- "hymen", FWIW)

JohnnyRussia said...

There is something almost metaphorical in that verification, but I'll just nod and move on...