Friday, July 11, 2008

Why Does McBush III's Campaign Co-Chairman Hate America?


From the Dallas Morning News:

Texan Phil Gramm handed John McCain a huge headache Thursday by calling America a "nation of whiners" whose economic complaints are mostly "mental."

The former senator's suggestion that much of Americans' economic pain and uncertainty is psychosomatic came in an interview with the conservative Washington Times.

"You've heard of mental depression. This is a mental recession," he told the paper. "We have sort of become a nation of whiners. ... You just hear this constant whining, complaining about a loss of competitiveness, America in decline."

I'd write more, but I need to whine my way to the gas station and go mental over my fill-up.

Then I think I'll come back and watch today's news about that mental dump the stock market is taking...

allvoices

No comments: