Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sometimes I Just Can't Help Myself.


     Because I am a hopeless political junkie, and a former White House press secretary's exposé is like crack to me, I forced myself to inhale a hit of the acidic poison that is FOX News's "Hannity & Colmes", which I consider sort of the "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In" of accuracy in media.  
     The wretched Mary Matlin called Scott McClellan "Judas on steroids", and claims he was "asked" to leave his post.
     That was the first time since the story broke that I've heard that dubious tale spun.
     But this was Mary Matlin. She still thinks Dick Cheney has your best interests at heart.     
     She twisted her infamous mug into that Jack -O'-Lantern fright-night face, looked into the camera, and claimed that McClellan was basically "fired". 
     I guess that explains Dubya's melancholy mood on the day McClellan left. Remember? "The Decider" said that he looked forward to sipping lemonade together somewhere on a porch, probably in Crawford, Texas, where you'll choke on the dust and be asked to swallow the bullshit. 
     Maybe like most everything else with his administration, Dub was the last to know that his own press secretary had been "fired".    
     You know, like he was the last to know about Hurricane Katrina.
allvoices

No comments: