Thursday, March 13, 2008

Does the RED PHONE'S monthly plan cover international calls?





     "Who woulda thunk it?" political commentator and mediocre comedian Sinbad doesn't remember any harrowing moments from his trip to Bosnia with Hillary Clinton and fellow entertainer Sheryl Crow, according to his comments in the Washington Post.
     "I think the only 'red phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'"
     Clinton has described their landing in frightful terms, saying she was told, "there might be sniper fire." Her Iowa stump speech claimed, "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady." 
     Sinbad's take? "What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you." 
     Carrot Top was unavailable for comment.
       
      
           
allvoices

No comments: